Jan 2, 2012

Welcome to 2012

Welcome 2012.

Happy New Year everyone.

I am hoping that this year will slow down a bit and allow me to catch up. Last year went by to quickly and i think i may still be at the month of september. I don't usually make resolutions as i never stick to them so this year i am just going to go with the flow and see what happens.

The only thing i will say is i hope to do more crafting, whether it be patchwork, knitting, crochet (I will have to teach myself this one) or other crafts. I also hope to finish my UFO's and start on some new and exciting projects. And keep up with my blogging on a bit more of a regular basis.

I also aim to do more for myself this year and i am learning some alternative therapies. That i hope will make me a better person and allow me to explore different and new things.

I hope that 2012 brings everyone out there whatever they deserve and everything they hope for and all your dreams come true.

Ciao



 

No comments:

Post a Comment