Jan 11, 2010

Sewing again


Hello all and welcome to 2010, i hope it's been good to you so far. Unfortuneately i have been ill since Xmas eve and i am just coming back to the land of the living thanks to some antibiotics and lots of rest. I had lost my mojo there for a bit and today i bit the bullet and finally got into my sewing room and made something. A friend of mine is due to have her first baby in the next few weeks and i thought i would make her a nappy bag and nappy pouch and i must say i am quite pleased with the end result, so have a look.

I even made it with velcro on it so it will close up, a small pocket and a large one (in the bag) and i even quilted the outside of the bag, it took me about 2.5 hours but it is done and now i may have to do some more sewing as i enjoyed myself, although in saying that yesterday 2 feral fairies and i made a pavlova and it was pretty good to so not sure i want to cook or sew at the momento. Anyhoos got a roast in the oven so must go and check on it so until next time, ciao. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment