Dec 1, 2009

It's life Jim, But not as we know it!

To say life has been hectic is an understatement, frantic and frenetic describes my life in the past 3 weeks. What with school things to be finalised, work and christmas fast approaching us, i haven't even had time to scratch my bum. BUT i have managed to get some sewing done. yes i know you don't believe me but look it's true.

See i told ya. But wait there's more.


Lots more. I have been busy making christmas stockings for our main street party on friday night, i think i have a few things to sell well at least i think i have.I even finished a quilt, some covered notebooks and more pencil rolls, whew i need a break. I still have a lot more to do but between now and friday not sure if things will work out, fingers crossed. And in between all this yesterday my eldest feral, that would be #1 turned 9 and tomorrow feral #2 will turn 7, my lordy wordy i am feeling old now. Well the old boy, sorry the king has just come home so i will say ciao for now and i'll try not to leave it to long till next time i blog. Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment