Mar 14, 2009

I'm getting there slowly

Well today is a brighter day on the computer front, i have been playing around in blogger and i am very slowly finding my way around. I was hoping to put up a photo of my hooties that i made. They are fabric owls and because i made one i had to make 3 more for the feral fairies, ff #2 actually took off with the one i made for myself and then the other 2 had to have one each so then i had to make another for me, but i can't complain they were fun and easy to make. But when i went to download the photos off the camera hubby remembered he had it at work so hopefully soon i will be able to post a photo and improve my skills in blogging. So for now you will have to put up with my ramblings. My good friend Cookie and i went for coffee this morning with no ffs and it was wonderful so i think that is why my day is going so well so far and as we are going out tonight it should hopefully stay that way. ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment