Jan 4, 2011

My Patience is wearing THIN.

Well hello and welcome to the new year, unfortunately i have not turned over a new leaf. I am still the same cranky pants, cursing, irritable person i was last year and i probably wont be changing in the near future that i can see. All this is exacerbated by the fact the kids are on school holidays, have swimming lessons and we are about to be hit with another flood, that would be 2 in less than a month, 2 in two weeks more like it.
The weather is also a contributing factor, we may only have 34 degrees Celsius but the humidity is about 87%. Not my cup of tea.
I have also cleaned my sewing room, written a list of UFOs and new projects i would like to start this year, and already i am depressed.
The last couple of days i have been browsing new blogs that have taken my interest and i don't know if i want to sew anymore, these people are very talented i might just buy stuff instead.
Any hoo enough dribble from me, but thought i would put a few pics up of the little bit of water that fell around our house on Sunday and caused a wee backyard flood.

Our backyard with the water spreading quickly,
 Our street.The king is standing in ankle deep water.
 The water at our backdoor with a feral looking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment