Jun 6, 2009

Feeling Low

Today I have been feeling quite low, I think it must be the weather, it has turned cold and even though i love the cool weather i am feeling it right to my bones at the moment. This week has been extremely busy and not in the crafty sense either, school meetings,work and home duties have had me snowed under , although i have just managed to finish a birthday bag for ff#3s friend for next week. And i have made a small skirt for ff#3 but i think it might be a better fit for ff#2. I have realized i am no dressmaker and should really stick to my patchwork. Market day again today and i only made enough to the cost of my table, which really stinks. One powerball and I'm outer here lol. Well Beth from Teecatobee finally has a web site up and running so go and have a look, her address is www.teecatobee.com.au and she has some really nice stuff so if your in the market for some beautiful hand painted gift ware Beth's your girl. The king was wonderful today he had done all the washing and vacuumed for me when i got home from the markets and then he went to golf so i hope he has a good day and wins. Well thats all for now so ciao until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment